Wednesday, February 13, 2008

http://dineshmals.fatsecret.hop.clickbank.net

No regilarly/special water tap. General tap water.

What you can do to lower your risk
Eating a well-balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables protects against possible risks from agricultural OR environment residues. It’s true that the fruits and vegetables themselves may contain pesticide residues, but scientists agree that the protection offered by the beneficial compounds in these foods greatly outweighs the risks posed by the residues. And remember that for contaminants we can’t avoid, our bodies are remarkably well equipped with preventive mechanisms to detoxify them.
Here are five ways to minimize your risk:
1. Eat a wide variety of foods. Doing so helps protect you from overeating any one type of food that may have high levels of pollutants or pesticides.
2. Trim the animal fat. Whether a contaminant is harmful or not depends on how long it lingers in the body or the environment. A substance that resists chemical or biological breakdown accumulates as it is ingested by one species after another, steadily building up as the food chain progresses from small, weak species to the large and dominant. The highest levels pollutants, therefore are ingested by large animals. Many of these persistent pollutants are stored in an animal’s fat, which is why choosing lower-fat foods and trimming fat from meat can help to reduce the amount of pollutants you consume.
3. Consider buying organically grown foods. You may want to purchase just those foods, such as apples and potatoes, that tend to have the highest pesticide residues.
4. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. They’re rich in fiber and antioxidants that may help protect the body from carcinogens.
5. Eat your broccoli … and cauliflower, cabbage, watercress and Brussels sprouts. They contain compounds that release enzymes that can detoxify carcinogens before they can cause harm. Phenolic compounds and bioflavonoids protect in similar ways. Other elements of a healthy diet may help counter any carcinogenic pesticide residues. The same omega-3 fatty acids that help to prevent heart disease suppress tumor development. Sulfur compounds in onions and garlic may also have cancer-protective activities-they bind to carcinogens, neutralizing them. And calcium, abundant in dairy products as well as in dark green leafy vegetables, may help guard against colon cancer. A low-fat diet that provides ample vegetables and fruits will be naturally rich in detoxifying compounds. But many other factors, such as heredity, lifestyle, and exposure to environmental pollutants, affect your susceptibility to disease. Our food supply has low and declining levels of pesticide residues, but there are always risks, and a healthy lifestyle is the best protection.






I am stay here, pune city (India country). From home I go to office 25 KM at morning.
In pune city are more pollution (temperature level 120-140) . I am trouble cough in the winter season. I make mask. I am not problem cancer, an air pollution trouble (do never poison, dust pollution) in my necklace body. On the road traffic driving vehicle growled. My two wheeler vehicle is parking near bus stop. Daily day I sit in minibus go to office at 25 KM. I seen women people make mask. I make mask, air come not my noise, trouble cough. I am good fit, normal body, not fat . my height is 5’6”, weight 62-64. I smoke not cigarette, tobacco . when party beer bar friend. Daily day I drink not beer bar. I eat vegetable and an egg , not non-vegetable.
Here is good rest-environment , out road air pollution. I go to office problem environment there.

Since august 1996 year I am worked permanently service municipal corporation of the medical department.. I was worked emergency time. Now I am rest work. All department municipal corporation duties are working general (slow)time, no regularly work time.

I drink water own bottle , keep in bag, go to office.
There are change water. No special water tap. General tap water.

I seen visit unclean city on the road. And Good main clean road highway out side office, hotel, building, etc. and now starting new building construction ……

I am once good rest , no problem. out people office roar heard me.
I am single. I have not married. I search marry. I am not liked satisfied service, but I was not got good service. I am worked permanently service grade-4 of the medical department.
I was win prize claim freelotto millions. Now I am poor. I could not laptop computer. I sat cyber café computer out my home. Now I sit broadband computer in my home, slow server. I was not foreign experience . I went not air-line trip tour. I have subscription readers digest , India country. I copied experience readers digest, then I had send a check draft to CEO ultimate wealth package LLC , change life WebBusinessSecret LLc. Now I start work home business. LOOK Next year RICH LIFE???


All world country environment are unclean city in the government level. Government is working general time. Main private is clean environment, regularly worker time.

I seen visit. I smelt environment the winter season air dust, pollution out my house in pune city.

Before year people were not lesson environment. Why confusion? No see government! No loss environment donation of the product. donation. Save( profit) money, donate disaster, taking payment. Stop brave people.

All world people Freedom is work clean city, it is easy lesson clean city. No lesson fee. free lesson, & work. People heard not lesson, why work clean not city? People are avoid responsible own money sell product & medicine. Are Poor people save not money life medical money. And people is avoid smoke, drink alcohol, lazy work, unclean city . people is taking own pay of the product & medicine….

I can not government on my hand. I am freedom own clean work, save money life. I dream not rich, poor. I am happy WORK life !!!

No comments: