Come summer season...
Boutique & powder use body, out home go to city. Come summer season , sun hot by body, itching dot pimple & smell dirty.
Boutique & powder use body, exercise more time after body smell dirty.
Do not use more boutique. Exercise sweat time, good smell...
Use boutique after do not exercise time and do rest/relax time.
For persistent or severe itching, see your health care provider for a precise diagnosis and specific treatment instructions.
In the meantime, you can take some steps to help deal with the itch:
- Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy areas. Keep fingernails short to avoid skin damage from scratching. Family members or friends may be able to help by calling attention to your scratching.
- Wear cool, light, loose bedclothes. Avoid wearing rough clothing, particularly wool, over an itchy area.
- Take lukewarm baths using little soap and rinsing thoroughly. Try a skin-soothing oatmeal or cornstarch bath.
- Apply a soothing lotion after bathing to soften and cool the skin.
- Use moisturizer on the skin, particularly in the dry winter months. Dry skin is a common cause of itching.
- Apply cold compresses to an itchy area.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive heat and humidity.
- Take part in activities that distract from the itching during the day and make you tired enough to sleep at night.