Tuesday, March 18, 2008

http:/dineshmals.legitonl.hop.clickbank.net

ENIVORNMENT
I itch body. I have experienced summer season. Come May month sun come hot near earth. Sun hot difficult at afternoon. how use safe? I make wet thin hanger on my head, top cap. Sun trouble not my body. I walk hot on the road. I draw thick chapel, not thick use socks , use thin soft socks ( use thick socks smell dirty).
In summer season months, daily day I wash bath at morning, after go office & come home wash bath & swim. I make thin shirt, no use banian , not tight blacket at night. I sleep thin soft bedsheet on the floor. daily day clothes wash & dry.
People used be new shirt-pants, coat, boot, beauty parlor hence sun hot itching body.
Near village cottage finish water at summer season. Near build not tank, well. From river of the water supply , daily day vehicle truck driving buy water to keep with village citizen’s in the tank. village citizen were not building keep water in the big tank, tap. Now village citizen asked question water work. Now start building water of the tap’s pipe supply. And
Come rainy season rain dropping put water in the well, tank & water supply tap’s pipe.

No comments: